Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"Merry & Bright" Cardinal Christmas Card

Oh my gosh, how I love making Christmas cards!! It's September 21st and sad to say, I've already made about 20 different types of cards for the upcoming 2016 holiday season. I've joined a Stampin Up monthly workshop with my demonstrator and it's so much fun to meet people as obsessed with stamps as I am. I've also invested in a few more Christmas Stampin Up sets. Love love love. 

This card was made with the following:
Tag: Sizzix arrows and labels set (name unsure, but it has about 21 thinlits in the set)
Cardinal and branch: Reason for the Season Stampin Up set (love!)
Ink on the background: Distress Ink Antique Linen
Stamp for the background: from the Gorgeous Grunge set
110lb white paper from Recollections
Merry & Bright stamp: All Year Cheer I I think
Red Stazon ink
And last but not least, hemp twine from Walmart. It ties better than jute in my opinion.


No comments: