Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"Hello Fall" Card

Fall is full of so many colors and smells and tastes. The fresh chilled air just feels like it wakes me up from a hot, sticky summer slumber.... even though I have air conditioning, haha. Anyway, leaves and sunflowers and apples and pumpkins and chili give me so many cars ideas... except for the chili! I skipped fall and made a few Christmas cards, but you bet your britches I'll be making my fair share of colorful fall cards. 

Here's one:


Stampin Up set: For All Things (I bought it just for the hello FALL stamp!)
Stampin Up set: Betsy's Blossoms (or Bitty Blossoms?) used for the center of the sunflower
Stampin Up set: Reason for the Season stamp was used for the sunflower petals
Festive Flower ouch for the yellow petals 
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia for the green leaves
Distress Inks
Core dinations patterned card stock from Joanns 
Recollections eyelets 
Hemp cord from Walmart 
:-)



No comments: